Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of January 18, 2023

FRIENDS & FAMILY 1 Free Trump Signature CoinGET THIS FREE TRUMP REVENGE COIN TODAY!TRUMP 2024 GOLD PLATED COIN

▶️ Listen and Advertise On This Podcast : https://www.podbean.com/restoredrepublic

David jones
1 year ago

Love the intel but what’s up with the RV your timing of it is always off

Paula Cannon
Paula Cannon
1 year ago

this it not true uk is still run by deep state Satanists.
we are getting pushed into 15 Minuit city’s and have eu military in hotels getting ready to wipe out one sector at a time .

jack ryan
jack ryan

Video won’t open

James Godsey
James Godsey

Good intel, Thank you

1 year ago

Why aren’t the links working for 17 and 18 January? I am eager to hear the reports!

1 year ago

Video will not load for past two days

1 year ago

Why can I not open gcr update. It will not load frustrating. Please tell me what is wrong.

Judy Mueller
Judy Mueller
1 year ago

Your Restored Republic videos have not worked for two days. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you, Judy Mueller

Peggy
Peggy
1 year ago

I haven’t been able to open your reports for 3 days. Has something changed? I start my mornings off with your report every day.

Janelle
Janelle

Videos won’t play

Kelly Paige
Kelly Paige
1 year ago

We the people have had enough….We have been patient with everything and are stretched thin to the point of no return from it all….We have grown tired and really need action on our behalf to finally happen to bring all the corruption in our government to an end….There’s not much more that the people can withstand….We have been told that it is happening, or it won’t be long now for far too long….The time is now….To continue to allow us,anyone to suffer from the actions of evil is a crime but yet we are also suffering from the lack of action from the White Hat’s so who is worse?….Who is going to be accountable for it all or are some of us just collateral damage in the end….I lost my father the day before Thanksgiving because of the vaxx then 2 weeks later my brother, when will enough be enough for them to finally take action….I know people are going to say trust the plan and that they have a plan and they are doing it according to the plan….I understand that, truly I do but, I like many others am tired and losing hope….I am just venting because I am tired and have grown weary and I can’t be the only one who has….God Bless everyone and God Bless all who are working to save us from the evil of this world….

Timothy Fulton Johns
Timothy Fulton Johns
1 year ago

For the past two days I could not get the video to turn on like usual when I tapped on the play button nothing happens please correct this I listen daily to your Restored Republic video now for two years!!

JAMES MILLER
JAMES MILLER

WHY WILL IT NOT PLAY ?

1 year ago

The world WAS ABOUT TO (experience mRNA in the meat supply) … does this mean it isn’t so any longer?

Crime of the century – or at least since Tartaria was destroyed and erased.

The US Treasury was to be in Reno, then on a reservation near Reno, then in Fort Worth, now in Temple, Texas. Does anyone know which is correct?

1 year ago

The Supreme Court seems to have fallen from its perch as “Supreme.” If we keep it, we’ll need to rename it. Perhaps “Court of the Constitution” would be more to the point and not give some of the Justices inflated views of themselves.

1 year ago

Is your wifi not working. Cannot access the daily report

Patrick
Patrick
1 year ago

Your site hasn’t worked for a couple of days . I can’t watch anything on this site .

Connie Downey
Connie Downey
1 year ago

Since 1/17, we cannot open and listen to the RR on our Android phones. What has changed? We have listened for 2 yrs.

Last edited 1 year ago by Connie Downey
Gary
Gary
1 year ago

This shit is nothing but part of the misinformation highway along with Bitchute and all the fuckery you see there that is all across the web . Yall are going to see your last days very soon . We know who owns the air , that group that worships Jesus as Lucifer the prince of the air , ( MEDIA ) If Im wrong, prove it by telling the tale as it is not what you say you think it might be . Number one, Biden and a whole lot more have been hanged at Gitmo and the corporate shit eaters have many avatars and always have .

Joey Jeansonne
Joey Jeansonne
1 year ago

For the last 2 days I have not been able to listen to restored republic.co. It just will not connect to video and play

KAREN G. GRAY
1 year ago

I MADE TWO LONG COMMENTS TWICE WITH NO CURSING OR NAMES OF PEOPLE USED ABOUT HOW DIRTY PENNA. HOSPITAL IS WITH THEIR C.
2020 VIRUS EVIL AND THEIR LIES TO PEOPLE ..AND IT WOULD NOT POST..MEDIA STILL PULLING RANK.
ONE BIG PHARMA CO. THE LARGEST , OLDEST CO. STARTS WITH A *J* HAVING A WEEK MEETING ORDERED ORGANIC YOGURT AND WATER THAT STARTS WITH AN *AV* FROM THE FRENCH ALPS. JUST SAYING BIG PHARMA ONLY WANTED PURE WATER TO DRINK AND ORGANCIS TO EAT.. WWG1WGA!

CATHY D WALKER
CATHY D WALKER
1 year ago

I CANNOT OPEN THE VIDEOS THIS IS THE THIRD DAY!!!!

stella
stella
1 year ago

The best news to stay up with the world.