Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 17, 2023

FRIENDS & FAMILY 1 Free Trump Signature CoinGET THIS FREE TRUMP REVENGE COIN TODAY!TRUMP 2024 GOLD PLATED COIN

▶️ Listen and Advertise On This Podcast : https://www.podbean.com/restoredrepublic

Lou Tisch
1 year ago

I want to subscribe! This site will not accept my email address!

Larry
Larry
1 year ago

Picture link not working.

richard sanborn spc4 US Army retired
richard sanborn spc4 US Army retired
1 year ago

we all need money yes but don’t let greed kill off half of the world we need the the damn med beds now~~!!!! screw the money for now!!!! other than making sure people have food water place thats warm to live get the med bed rolling please~!!!! ty!

BRUCE SNELL
BRUCE SNELL
1 year ago

JESUS BRING TO LIGHT ALL THAT IS DARK; #PERSONALPROFESSIONALREVIVIAL, PRAYING IN JESUS NAME AMEN: LORD HELP US TO KEEP MOVING TOWARDS YOU IN OUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIVES WHEN WE APPEAR TO BE IN THE MOST DESPERATE OF TIMES; LORD HELP US IN OUR TIMES OF HOPELESSNESS, TIMES OF NO FUTURE AS THE SUN ”IT-SEEMS” SETTING, NEVER TO RISE AGAIN, AND FEAR OF BEING POWERLESS IN MATTERS OUT OF OUR CONTROL, WE CAN’T OUT THINK IT, OUT SPEND IT, OUT WORK IT, OUT RUN IT, OUTLAST IT, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE THE APPEARANCE OF ”HAVING IT-ALL” AND REALIZING WE ”HAVE NOTHING” AND WE ”IT-SEEMS” ARE ALL ALONE IN OUR SUFFERINGS, BUT YOU STAND WITH US IN HARM’S-WAY. WE NEED ONLY TO CALL ON YOUR NAME AND ALLOW YOU IN, FOR YOUR RESOLVE AND FOR YOUR GLORY,,, JESUS TEACH US TO SPIRITUALLY KEEP OUR EYES ON YOU, KNEES BENT IN PRAYER, AND KEEP MOVING TOWARD YOU AND YOU WILL MOVE CLOSER TO US AS LORD AND SAVIOR,,, JESUS TAKE WHAT THE ENEMY MEANS FOR BAD, AND ALLOW YOU TO ”TURN TO GOOD”, SO THAT MANY LIVES WILL BE SAVED,,, JESUS YOU WILL TRAIN US IN YOUR ”PROCESS OF RESOLVE” AND FOR YOUR GLORY; LORD TURN OUR SUFFERINGS IN TO PERSEVERANCE; PERSEVERANCE, CHARACTER; AND CHARACTER, HOPE. AND HOPE DOES NOT PUT US TO SHAME, BECAUSE GOD’S LOVE HAS BEEN POURED OUT INTO OUR HEARTS THOUGHT THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US, THANK YOU JESUS,,, LORD JESUS YOU STAND WITH US IN HARM’S WAY AND YOU WILL FIGHT FOR US, YOU ARE OUR HOPE, OUR FUTURE AND YOU ARE OUR PROSPERITY, NEVER LEAVING US , NOR FORSAKING US; LORD WE CAN LEAN ON YOU IN LEAN TIMES,,, JESUS YOU KNOW THE INTENT OF THIS PRAYER, MAKE IT CLEAR SO THAT WE CAN RUN WITH IT, ”TO YOU”, YOU ARE THE PROVISION OF ALL THAT IS GOOD… I AM-en                          My book “Breaking Through the 4 Barriers to Quality”    School of Applied Business Science

John Taylor
John Taylor

Update will not play

Barbara
Barbara
1 year ago

I love this site. And look forward to it everyday. But cannot get it to load today.

Dale Kirkland
Dale Kirkland

Video will NOT play ????

Deb Nattress
Deb Nattress
1 year ago

video not starting today.

Jim
Jim
1 year ago

Your play button is not working

1 year ago

I am being blocked from watching what do I do

Lori Rigg
Lori Rigg
1 year ago

It’s not loading for me.

Dave
Dave
1 year ago

Restored republic update GCR will not open or play

Bryan
Bryan

link won’t open

Denise Crossen
1 year ago

Don’t know if your account is being blocked by bad guys!!!!
I downloaded today’s for the 17th January. But when I hit arrow to play , doesn’t work. First time ever happened 5his way,!!!????????????????????
Don’t know if my duck duck go is blocking. Wanted to let you know. God be with Us All.!!????❤️????????
Thank you for all your hard work!!!!!!

Randy Ralph Daniels
1 year ago

Hello Miss Judy, and again, I pray the Lord bless you with His salvation, His Son, God the Son, Jesus Christ, that is, John 3:16-18! Miss Judy, you have said in previous updates, that there is no worrying about monies in our ban accounts, coming up missing during any bank shut downs, because, all accounts have been monitored and mirrored for the past 10 years and no one will loose their money! Well, I hope the Alliance or the White Hats, ever who has done this mirroring, SEES, what has happened to my $19,987.65, that was setting in, my now closed DirectExpress account, that is Comerica Bank, until, the FBU in Santo Domingo, helped me change over to direct deposit, into my Aruba Bank of Aruba account, back in May 2022, but as of this day, never has showed up anywhere! In that DirectExpress account was, March 2022 SS payment of $934 and April 2022 new monthly benefit amount $1247 and at the same time, that corrected benefit amount lump sum came in, in the amount of, $17,819., covering and beginning February 2017 thru March 2022! I have the letter from SSA, dated, April 13th, 2022! Anyway, four days after the FBU received my completed application of change over, they sent an email saying, I’ll have my money in 21-30 days, which never happened, and of course, I had sent several emails back to them asking, what has happened and where is my money, with only one response saying, do not send email after email regarding your situation! Then, in August 2022, I received two letters in the mail, from the U.S. Treasury in Philadelphia PA., dated 08/16/2022, confiming that my money, $17,819., was received by Comerica Bank and credited to account number 53324800094247961, which does not match even the last TWO, DirectExpress Cards I’ve owned! Then in November 2022, I had sent another email to FBU Santo Domingo, knowing they are open til 7pm., asking for an update on my where abouts of the total amount taken from that DirectExpress account, $19,987.65, and in 15 minutes, got a response from them saying, YOU STILL HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR MONEY YET? And I immediately anwsered and said, NO! Immediately they replied saying, a chashiers check was sent directly to you by Comerica Bank! I have this email as well! I keep forwarding it to myself for my records! Anyway, supposedly, it’s being traced! Today is January 17th 2022, I know pensioners 61 and up are to receive interest paid, PRAISE my GOD, but I’d love to see specifically, that $19,987.65 apart from other monies I hope to receive, just to see if every account has truly been mirrored! Obviously, cabal minions are still very rampid, either in the DirectExpress, the Comerica Bank, or the FBU Santo Domingo, or the U.S. Treasury in Philadephia! Anyway, that total again is; $934+$1,247+$17,819=$20,000.-$13., taken by DirectExpress for that last card, that never worked not once, making the total missing, $19,987.65! Can anyone help?

Roy Hardy
1 year ago

Why can’t I get in to see the video.
I’ve been trying for 2 days

Donna McMurtry
Donna McMurtry
1 year ago

Why does today’s link not work?

Robert Berreman
Robert Berreman
1 year ago

Your feed is not working this morning can’t get the daily to come up.

Winnie Russ
Winnie Russ
1 year ago

Why can’t I open any of the video’s for today?

Pamela
Pamela

The video for Jan 17 doesn’t play

Lori A Sechrist
Lori A Sechrist
1 year ago

i click on videos it will not let me play them now, what has changed?

lane
lane

DOES NOT OPEN

Glynn nelson
Glynn nelson
1 year ago

Why, restored republic video will not play?

Cannot access jan 17 via gcr

John
John

Won’t play

Ronnie
Ronnie

Dis information

Cynthia Griffin
Cynthia Griffin

Video does not play

Susi
Susi
1 year ago

The video won’t play!!! Never had this happen before.on Restored Republuc.

Bill Chamberlain
Bill Chamberlain
1 year ago

Your videos will not play on DuckDuckGo. When I click on the arrow it goes from black to green and nothing happens.